Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pinterest has...

the best ideas of things that you can do when you are pregnant. I wish that I could do them ALL, but I am trying to pick the top things that I HAVE to do. I came across this idea to do a monthly belly shot and hold up your fingers to represent what number month you are in. Then at the end make a collage for a scrapbook, frame etc. I knew I HAD to do this.

I bought a black maternity tank awhile back and I am hoping that I can wear it for all of the pictures. Here are the first three months....it's kind of cool to see the first trimester side by side. Although I think that I look bigger in my 2 month pic then my 3 month. Oh, and by the way, I got my hair DID this week!;) It was SOOOO overdue....that is where the six inches of my hair went!:)

 What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't checked out your blog in awhile and I wanted to see belly pictures. So sorry for the delayed response. You look so great! Your belly is so adorable :) Great idea for the pics to do the same outfit and pose each time, makes it easy to compare.

    -Gail

    ReplyDelete