I am getting SO excited to hear the baby's heartbeat this week. We have seen it beating twice, but haven't officially "heard" it yet. We have our next appointment this Friday and I can't wait!!!!
I have been thinking about the baby A LOT lately. I CAN'T wait to find out what it is. Just to be able to call it by it's name. I have to be honest it is driving me NUTS "not knowing" what it is. I have a gut feeling, we will see if I am right in about a month. I've just been a planner since birth so I can't wait to run with a boy or girl owl themed nursery and do some MAJOR damage at some clothing stores!!!!!!:)
How far along? 13 weeks.
Total weight gain: I will officially be weighed in this Friday, but I am going to say 5lbs...all in my ace!;)
Symptoms: Not AS tired, not AS nauseous.
Maternity clothes? Pants and shirts.
Sleep: Not requiring as MUCH sleep as before.
Sleep: Not requiring as MUCH sleep as before.
Best moment of this week: One of my students drawing me for letter T week in her journal (teacher) and when I asked her who it was she said, "Mrs. Rolfe that is you, can't you see the big fat belly!" Oh, 5-year-olds...so honest!:) I was cracking up all day!
Food cravings: Cereal....I can't get enough of it!
What I miss: Sushi
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time this Friday!!!!:)
your baby at 13 weeks
your baby's the size of a peach!
She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).
your baby at 13 weeks
- Can you believe she's forming vocal cords and teeth?!
- And even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.
- Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.
I am also beyond excited to hear to hear my baby's heartbeat this Friday! Dad and I cant wait for this little munchkin to get here!!
ReplyDeleteso I am guessing the above comment is from your mom and it's cracking me up that she is saying "her baby". haha!!!! :) She is going to be the best Nana ever. I am so happy to hear that you are feeling a little better.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the comment from your student. Out of the mouth of babes!!! Gotta love them.