I feel for you! I thought I had horrid nausea with Grant until I got pregnant with Evan. I was so sick I wanted to die and I was throwing up several times a day. It was awful. Nothing seemed to help!! A couple things that made a few days or hours tolerable (in case you want to try): Bolthouse juice smoothies, sour jolly ranchers, Panera bagels (the salty kinds. I could not do sweet), and interestingly plain Pringles really helped sometimes. Morning sickness is AWFUL. I even tried vitamin B12 supplements with Evan and they did nothing. I did find that when I started taking zantac for my acid reflux (I went off my other med when I got pregnant but learned zantac was safe and got a prescription during my second tri), that did provide some relief. Hang in there!
I bought the Preggie Pop suckers a couple times and I think it helped just sucking on something and tasting anything!
ReplyDeleteI feel for you! I thought I had horrid nausea with Grant until I got pregnant with Evan. I was so sick I wanted to die and I was throwing up several times a day. It was awful. Nothing seemed to help!! A couple things that made a few days or hours tolerable (in case you want to try): Bolthouse juice smoothies, sour jolly ranchers, Panera bagels (the salty kinds. I could not do sweet), and interestingly plain Pringles really helped sometimes. Morning sickness is AWFUL. I even tried vitamin B12 supplements with Evan and they did nothing. I did find that when I started taking zantac for my acid reflux (I went off my other med when I got pregnant but learned zantac was safe and got a prescription during my second tri), that did provide some relief. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie! I will definitely look into your suggestions!:)
ReplyDelete