He has been waiting on me hand and foot since the beginning, but since the nausea started he has stepped up his game even more ( if that is possible:) and has taken over EVERYTHING at home. He will make me a specific dinner that I requested and then not get mad when something sets me off and I start gagging and don't eat a single bite. He wakes me up every morning with some caffeine free Coke and saltines and lays with me in bed until I feel good enough to get up. He has taken on all of the cooking, cleaning, laundry.....the list goes on and on...I am very lucky to have him!:)
9 weeks....I am hoping you are going to be the week where I start to feel better...only time will tell. I can't wait for this month to be over. The weather will be better, hopefully the sickness will be done, the baby will be bigger, my second trimester will start, it will be safe for me to get my hair highlighted, Our next doctor's appointment will be here and I will only have a few weeks of work left. So come on April....you can come anytime now!:)
How far along? 9 weeks.
Total weight gain: 2 lbs and a definite bump.
Symptoms: STILL tired and STILL nauseous.
Maternity clothes? Pants yes, shirts no.
Sleep: Still sleeping like a champ!:)
Sleep: Still sleeping like a champ!:)
Best moment of this week: Getting to see the baby at our second doctor's appointment.
Food cravings: Chocolate.
What I miss: Egg Rolls.
What I am looking forward to: March 25th which is the start of my second trimester.
your baby's the size of a green olive!
She's gaining steam! At 9 weeks, your fetus measures around .9 inches and weighs about .07 ounces.
your baby at 9 weeks
- This is a milestone. She's no longer an embryo -- now she's a fetus!
- She's developing more distinct facial features.
- And she might now have a strong enough heartbeat to be picked up by a fetal doppler.
No comments:
Post a Comment