The crib will be delivered Tuesday!!!! I will post pictures of his room so far this week...so stay tuned!:)
How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain: DEFINITELY over 10 lbs!
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain....OUCH!
Maternity clothes? Pants and shirts.
Best moment of this week: Landon has been kicking more and more and I LOVE it!:)
Food cravings: Gobstoppers and chocolate.
What I miss: Sangria.
What I am looking forward to: The crib being delivered this week!:)
your baby's the size of a papaya!
During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.
your baby at 22 weeks
- Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
- He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
No comments:
Post a Comment