Sunday, May 27, 2012

21 Weeks!

Feeling a little behind....I finally got around to taking my 5 month pictures....its only a little late!:) Still feeling good. This week officially starts my Summer break. And for the first time in (maybe 10) years I am not working this Summer...and it feels weird. I made a list of everything that I want to get done this Summer, right now it feels like an eternity, but I know it will go by super fast. My mom says that I should enjoy the quiet...because I will never have that again!';)

I am really enjoying being pregnant right now. I am feeling him more and I actually have zero symptoms right now (other than being MUCH bigger) and have been sleeping pretty well...trying to enjoy it while it lasts!;)

I found out this week that the bedding that I registered for is DISCONTINUED!!!!! I was so mad...the same thing happened with the bedding we put on our wedding registry. The worst thing is that this bedding is EXCLUSIVE to Buy Buy Baby/Bed Bath and Beyond so it's not like I can find it on Amazon or Ebay to order once they are all out. So, I headed to Buy Buy Baby this weekend and used my gift cards from the kids to buy the bedding set, bumper, lamp, mobile, changing pad cover and some matching sheets. We didn't want to have to buy it, but it feels good to have it all now especially since almost all of it is out of stock online and the stores barley have any left.

I also got a surprise on Friday...THE CRIB IS IN!!!!!:) Can you believe it??? They said 16-20 weeks and then BAM they called to say it was in. Still waiting on the dresser/changer to come in, but the crib will be delivered June 5th. I am so excited to start getting his room in order. I have been working on organizing his closet and finished his letters and some artwork for the walls. Pictures to come soon...

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: Maybe 8-10ish.
Symptoms: Other than feeling huge there is nothing else to report.
Maternity clothes? Pants and more shirts.
Best moment of this week: Feeling Landon move more and more.
Food cravings: Gobstoppers.
What I miss: Sushi.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing his little heartbeat at my next appt. this Thursday!:)

your baby's the size of a pomegranate!
At 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces, she's big enough now that you've probably been feeling her movements.

your baby at 21 weeks
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium -- the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb -- about six million of them!
Here is what the bump is looking like at 5 months:






















Here is what I am looking like at 5 months:





















And my Month 1-5 Bump Collage:






No comments:

Post a Comment