Thursday, May 10, 2012

18 weeks...just a little late!;)

Sorry for the weekly update delay, but we were busy tending to our other baby Chuck who had to have surgery this week. He is doing well now and is home...but of course, he comes before the ol'blog, so I am trying to catch up with life right now!:)

I've felt really good this week and honestly have been so preoccupied with Chuck that I haven't thought much about the pregnancy. A few days this week I felt tiny flutters, which is always a nice reminder!:) 

We had our doctor's appointment last Friday and everything looks great. The heartbeat has slowed a little to the 140's. I am excited for this Wednesday...it's almost time to find out what this baby is!:)

How far along? 18 weeks.
Total weight gain: Officially 7 lbs...feels like more though.
Symptoms: All around feeling great.
Maternity clothes? Still mainly pants...I am working a few maternity tanks into the rotation though!;)
Best moment of this week: Feeling tiny flutters, hoping they get stronger soon!:)
Food cravings: Chocolate...this could become a major problem!:)
What I miss: Margaritas...again.
What I am looking forward to: 6 Days until the BIG ultrasound!!!!!!


your baby's the size of a sweet potato!
She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. (That's why you're probably feeling so hungry.)

your baby at 18 weeks
  • Can you believe she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
  • And she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and she's big enough that you might be able to feel her doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment