Friday, May 18, 2012

IT'S A BOY!!!!

We are so thrilled and happy that our little baby is a BOY!!!:) I barely slept a wink Tuesday night. I was just so excited to see the baby again (looking like an actual baby) and to FINALLY find out what we were having!!!!

We had both of our mom's with us at the ultrasound. I thought it would take a while for the tech to determine what the baby was. But, honestly, this is how it happened. I laid on the table, she squirted me with the gel, laid the wand on me for like 10 seconds and said, "Okay, are you ready to find out what the baby is???" I was so shocked she could tell that fast. Then she told us that the baby was butt up with it's legs apart so she blew it up on the screen and typed, IT'S A BOY!!!!:)

We all started to sob. I cried like a baby the whole time. But, probably the hardest when I saw his little face looking at us for what seemed like forever. I just fell SO in love with him...it was a love like I have never felt before I can't explain it!!!:)

He was so active during the ultrasound we got a lot of good shots...everything looked great....he is healthy which is the biggest blessing of all!:) We have officially decided on a name: Landon Ramsey Rolfe. So he will always have a piece of mom and dad with him!:)

Here are some pics of our little guy:
Getting my thumb ready to suck....notice it's the left hand like Mommy!:)

Showing off my cute little mouth!

Cute little profile shot!:)

My little feet crossed!:)

The money shot...showing it off RIGHT away!:)

Showing off the goods again!;)

Laying on my belly showing off my spine!:)

Laying on my side looking right at Mommy and Daddy!:)

Hiding my eyes but still showing off my little nose and mouth!:)

Going for that thumb again!;)

2 comments:

  1. What a thrill to meet my baby grandson!!! Oh my little Landon my heart is about to burst with love!! I cant wait to hold you in my arms!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe all the pictures. :))) I am so excited to meet him. I love that you are feeling this love. It's amazing isn't it? A feeling that you cannot describe.

    ReplyDelete