I found my dress for my shower yesterday!:) I have been looking for a few weeks, thought I found one at Pea in the Pod, but then my mom showed me one at Parisian yesterday and I tried it on and loved it. It's Kenneth Cole and NOT maternity, so I bought a size up. It has some stretch to it and I am *hoping* it fits in a month. I mean it's not like I am going to lay off the chocolate or anything;)...I am just counting on the dress having some give to it!:)
I honestly wish that I could be 5-6 months pregnant the entire pregnancy. The first few months are not fun, the last month or two is just plain uncomfortable, but month 5 and 6 have been a breeze. I am definitely growing each day, and it is slowly getting harder to do stuff, but I am feeling great and feeling him move a ton and I LOVE it!:) We'll talk again at the end of August...I know my feelings will change!;)
How far along? 25 weeks.
Total weight gain: DEFINITELY over 15 lbs!
Symptoms: Just plain feeling H-U-G-E!
Maternity clothes? Almost everything...still trying to rock my pre-preggo sweatpants:)
Best moment of this week: Finding a dress for my shower!
Food cravings: Honestly, ANYTHING that doesn't eat me first!
What I miss: Sushi...any and ALL kinds!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing his heartbeat again at my next Doctor's appointment!
Your baby's the size of an cauliflower!
During month six, the average fetus measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

your the cutest little mama! we should have all looked that good pregnant! our little babe is growing!
ReplyDelete