Okay, here are the pictures that I have been promising!!! We got the crib and the changer/dresser this week. Long story short, Buy Buy Baby not only delivered it for free, but they set it up for free, so that was a major score for us!:)
We went with a white convertible crib (that will eventually turn into toddler bed and then a full size bed) and a 6 drawer dresser that has a changer on top for now. We are really happy with how they look. Our glider is white wood with a chocolate suede cover that we found at Target.
Our (ahem...discontinued after we registered for it) bedding is from Buy Buy Baby. We love it, the only downside is it came with a lamp and changing pad cover that matched the bedding set, but other than that, not one matching wall hanging, pillow etc. EXISTS out there. So, I had to brainstorm ways to make some matching decor. I ended up covering several different sized canvases in the coordinating receiving blankets. Then I purchased an EXTRA bumper, cut out the owl/leaves/snail and added it to the wall art. Then I took the rest of the remaining bumper and covered it with more matching receiving blankets and added a leftover owl and snail to make pillows. Oh, and we painted letters and added his name above his crib!:)
Here is where we are so far:
What do you think?
Cute cute cute!!! All we need now is our baby!
ReplyDelete