Tuesday, September 18, 2012

37 Weeks!

Just a little late...this week is getting away from me. I've been busy at work. Trying to get all of my assessments done at night so I can pass them out to the parents this week...just in case!;)

Had my doctor's appointment Friday. I am still at a 1 and he is still head down. I was a little surprised I was still at 1cm considering I was on my feet ALL last week at work! But, in the end I am happy to have more time. I would like to get through September with work and Erica's wedding on the 29th...then Landon is free to come ANY time after that. Like how I am still talking like I get to "pick" when he comes?!;)

This weekend I celebrated my 30th Birthday...9 months pregnant....not exactly how I imagined it. But, I had a great day and in the end he truly is the best gift I could ever ask for!!!:)

I have my next appointment this Friday. We shall see what I am at...I am very interested to know if I've progressed any more. A lot of people have told me that I really dropped this week and I am definitely feeling more pressure when I walk. Just waiting on Mr. Landon now to decide when he wants to come!:)


How far along? 37 weeks.
Total weight gain: I have hit the 40lb mark....although everyone around me has "assured" me I am "all baby" I doubt Landon is going to weigh 40lbs;)
Symptoms: Feeling large, out of breath and bending is out of the question!:)
Maternity clothes? NOTHING fits!
Best moment of this week: Finding out he is still head down and I still have some "time" to get things in order before his arrival.
Food cravings: Milk, pumpkin seeds, Twix and chocolate marshmallow ice cream.
What I miss: Just being able to do anything without sweating, breathing heavy or being in pain!
What I am looking forward to: My appointment this week to see if I am dilated any more!


Your baby's the size of a winter melon!
Yay! Baby has reached full term. He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. He's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day.


your baby at 37 weeks
  • He's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.
  • He's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment