Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maternity Pics

We decided to be brave and use our new camera to take some maternity pictures. We've been playing around with it lately, trying to learn how to use it the right way. So after reading up on how to do some tricks we felt confident to try to attempt our own maternity shoot. Travis took all of the pictures of me and my mom was nice enough to come out and take some pictures of Travis and I.

We walked around downtown Milford looking for spots. Most of the pictures were taken under willow trees right by the river across the street from our house. I am really happy with how they turned out. I am also happy to check that off our list and have it done before I get much bigger and even more uncomfortable....especially since these were taken in 90 degree heat!;) We tried not to look like we were sweating our butts off in the pics. What do ya think?


































































4 comments:

  1. They are perfect! Just beautiful. Our little boy is so lucky to have such wonderful loving parents! And not such a shabby Mimi if i say so myself! I bet he can already feel all the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog! The photos of course are beautiful! So happy you are doing well. Can't wait to see you on Aug15th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are SO beautiful :)!! You guys did an awesome job!! I cant wait to meet Landon very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygoodness, Kristin, these are beautiful :) You guys did a fantastic job! I love the belly decor--did you make those? Your creativity is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete