and spring for some maternity jeans. Luckily, most of my tops are flowing and I will be able to wear them well into my second and maybe even third trimester. But, jeans, that is another story. I know it seems early, but all of my jeans are so tight at the top. I do so much bending over at work and I have been so uncomfortable for awhile now. I debated buying a belly band and trying to wear then for another month or so. But, they are all so TIGHT up front and at the top that I don't think it would work with all the bending I do on a daily basis.
Of course I still want to be stylish. I want cute skinny maternity jeans that I can wear with my boots and flats this Spring and Summer. I checked many places, Target, Kohls, Old Navy....but Gap had the cutest, true skinny jeans, hands down. They were a little pricey, but they are good quality and worth the extra cash. I bought two sizes in both and hope I can wear them through my second and third trimester!:)
What do you think?


No comments:
Post a Comment